On this show today I have the privilege of interviewing Mr. Ryan Ferrier.
Ryan helps young people invest in themselves professionally so that they can get paid more, do work that they love, and create value for others.
Before he became a blogger, coach, and executive consultant he was a cofounder or early team member at 3 successful startup companies. His companies have been acquired by Microsoft and Zynga.
But before all of that, he was broke, unemployed, and not sure what he was going to do with his life.
In This Interview We Talk About
- How Ryan went from being to broke and unemployed to a successful internet executive
- Why most people aren’t willing to “shuffle paper” and why it stops their success
- His secret strategy for being an internet executive
- How to use people skills to get where you need to go in business
- Why it DOES matter WHO you associate with
- How to keep yourself motivated and focused during the down times
- How to “shuffle paper with a smile”
Links Mentioned In The Show
This is really great interview, any sound problems, awkward silences, or corny jokes are all my fault