On this session of the Simple Strategies for Startups Podcast I have the pleasure of chatting with Bob Lotich of Christian Personal Finance.
I’m going to be honest: I was sucking up and was really starry eyed!
In This Interview We Talk About
- Bob’s transition from full time employee to full time internet entrepreneur
- The super long-tail keyword strategy he uses to drive monster traffic
- How he works in building a vibrant community
- The steps and strategies he used to make more money from his blog than his day job
- How to differentiate yourself from the crowd
- And we talk about the new Blogging Course he has created
Links Mentioned In The Show
- Blogging Your Passion
- How to Build a Successful Blog in a Competitive Niche (Bob’s interview with Leslie Samuel)
- How to Make Money With a Blog
- About Bob–his story
This is really great interview, any sound problems, awkward silences, or corny jokes are all my fault:(