Ancient Principles for Lasting Greatness
“Principles are universal — that is, they transcend culture and geography. They’re also timeless, they never change…Nevertheless, they are present. Like the law of gravity, they operate constantly.“–Stephen Covey, author, leader, and world changer
Don’t you feel like you were called for more? Don’t you feel like you were meant to be raised up?
I know you do.
Because there’s greatness inside of you. Because God put it in you and He wants to raise you up
But even though He wants to raise you up, He only raises people as they apply certain time tested principles:
It was these principles that raised up Steve Jobs and allowed him to achieve global dominance
It these principles that caused to achieve more success in 90 days than he had in the last 3 years
It was these principles that raised Kevin Liles up from intern to president of Def Jam in a matter of a few years
It was these principles that caused a Christian billionaire by the name of Phil Anschutz to be raised up
It was these principles that helped Truett Cathy to raise up Chick-Fil-A to unprecented success
These principles worked in the life of Joel Osteen and raised him up at mindblowingly fast speed.
And these principles for being raised up were largely unknown to the world.
In this book you’ll learn:
- What true greatness means
- The reasons God DOES NOT raise up certain people and how to avoid their mistakes
- Why greatness means nothing without service
- Why people destined to be raised up tend not to fit it
- Why God is always focused on sound character first and promotion second
- The principles great people apply to become great
- Why being raised up was never meant just for you
- The principles IBM used to move from billion dollar net losses to billion dollar net profits in less than a decade